4YOUth Film Academy
4YOUth Film Academy is a film education program for all types of schools, developed by the 4YOUth Foundation in cooperation with the Legionowo County Cultural Centre and Against Gravity Distribution.
Within the 4YOUth Film Academy we present a wide selection of valuable and moving documentaries distributed by Against Gravity. The repertoire includes both socio-psychological and cultural-artistic as well as natural-geographical themes.
After each show there’s a meeting with an expert who leads a discussion about the topic related to the watched film. For the role we invite experienced activists of NGOs and employees of renowned universities.
Film screenings are organized individually for educational institutions as well as part of the periodical School Documentary Films Reviews. So far over 1,600 students and teachers from over 25 educational institutions took part in them.
- professional support in choosing a repertoire
- full organizational and technical support
- possibility of adapting the program to the individual needs of students and teachers
Program of the 4YOUth Film Academy
The proposed program of the 4YOUth Film Academy in its objectives and contents refers to the core curriculum functioning at schools. In addition, it develops the skills set out in the introductory part of the curriculum, so that film classes can be implemented as part of:
- additional educational activities
- classes related to the choice of further path of professional education and career plannig
- all other subjects related to the subject of the film (including biology, nature, geography, civic, cultural and artistic education, basics of entrepreneurship)
Information and reservations
- e-mail: email@example.com
- tel. +48 601 771 044