Food & Diets
We are looking for 5 people (including 1 leader) that will take part in a youth exchange #HealthyHabits 1: Food & Diets from 16th to 23rd May 2018 in London, UK.
The youth exchange #HealthyHabits 1: Food & Diets will gather 32 young people from Croatia, Greece, Lithuania, Poland, Romania and UK. The project will be focused on developing healthy habits and attitudes for sustainable self-development of young people. The main topics covered during the youth exchange will be:
- Insights about healthy food and the impact on life and nature
- Food inside-out: characteristics and looks
- Tips to create your own menu and meals
- Different types of eating styles (vegetarianism, flexitarianism, raw vegan, etc.)
- Traditional food in different countries
- Food for sports, adventure, on the way
The project is financed from the Erasmus+ programme. The organisers will provide the participants with food, accomodation and reimbursement of 80% of the travel costs, up to 170 euro per person. If you are at least 18 years old and interested in the topic of this youth exchange, we are waiting for your application until the 31st of March 2018 (Saturday). All candidates will receive an e-mail with the results of the selection process the latest 1 week after the deadline for applying.
You can find more information about the project in the materials to download.