#HealthyHabits 3: Self-leadership
We are looking for 5 people (including 1 leader) that will take part in a youth exchange #HealthyHabits 3: Self-leadership, which will take place from 1st to 8th August 2018 in London, UK.
The youth exchange #HealthyHabits 3: Self-leadership will gather 32 young people from Croatia, Greece, Lithuania, Poland, Romania and UK. The project will be focused on developing healthy habits and attitudes for sustainable self-development of young people. The main topics covered during the youth exchange will be:
- Practice on participants positive thinking in outdoor activities and life itself
- Self-empowering modeling
- Victim/accountable chart in order to find solutions
- Coaching techniques through the circle of experience (Kolb circle)
- Leading groups by own example, using neuro-linguistic programming to improve self-proficiency and group results
- Improving self-trust and self-confidence
The project is financed from the Erasmus+ programme. The organisers will provide the participants with food, accomodation and reimbursement of 80% of the travel costs, up to 170 euro per person. If you are at least 18 years old and if you are interested in the topic of this youth exchange, we are waiting for your application until the 26th of June 2018 (Tuesday). All candidates will receive an e-mail with the results of the selection process the latest 1 week after the deadline for applying.
You can find more information about the project in the materials to download.