My first step towards sustainable living
We are looking for 6 people (including 1 leader) that will take part in a youth exchange My first step towards sustainable living, which will take place from 11th to 18th August 2019 on Prangli island, Estonia.
The project aims the following objectives:
- raise awareness on different ways of sustainable living
- analyse critically the sustainability of one’s lifestyle
- promote self-reflection and define participants’ competences
- develop possible solutions to carry out in each participants life
- inspire change through small actions
The project is financed from the Erasmus+ programme. The organisers will provide the participants with food, accommodation and reimbursement of the travel costs up to 275 euros per person. If you are at least 18 years old and if you are interested in the topic of this youth exchange, we are waiting for your application until the 7th of June 2019 (Friday). All candidates will receive an e-mail with the results of the selection the latest 1 week after the deadline for applying.
You can find more information about the project in the materials below:
Project partner / organizer
Continuous Action unites people interested in voluntary service, Lifelong Learning and equal opportunities.